Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oral Examinations

Yesterday, I had my english and chinese preliminary oral examination. When I was in my school canteen, I waited only 5 minutes as I was nearly late. We, the morning group, then went to the school hall.

There were chairs aligned neatly with labels on them telling us our group and the room number. We went to our chairs with our assigned groups. We were then told to sit in our register number. Although there were 7 classes and six numbers in my group till me, I had to wait for an hour. As I waited for the hour, I revised my oral examination notes and read a science fiction book that I brought.

I made a mistake for each of the examinations, Chinese and English. For the English examination, when I said that my neighbourhood was peaceful, I said something that was different from it.

For the Chinese examination, I didn't say anything about the driver looking very surprised.

After the examinations, I walked to the Lecture Theatre only to find that there was a movie going on about Raffles. (They did not tell us about that.)

No comments: